210 MM Magnetic Field Data (H, D, and Z Components)
No Z Component Data
No 1 sec Component Data
CAUTION!! Figures are NOT for publication.
1-min Digital Data:
Rules of Road
- Please contact the Principal Investigator (PI), Prof. K. Yumoto, Kyushu University
(yumoto at serc.kyushu-u.ac.jp)
before using the data at any publications and/or presentations.
- Please ask the PI about the authorship of the publication/presentation.
The PI should be included as a coauthor if the 210MM data are presented in the publication/presentation.
The PI may also ask to include some Co-I(s) as coauthors in the publication.
- Please cite Yumoto et al. (1992) and/or Yumoto et al. (1996) in the publication.
The detailed citation is:
- Yumoto, K., Y. Tanaka, T. Oguti, K. Shiokawa, Y. Yoshimura, A. Isono, B. J. Fraser,
F. W. Menk, J. W. Lynn, M. Seto, and 210 (deg) MM magnetic meridian observation group,
Globally coordinated magnetic observations along 210 (deg) magnetic meridian during STEP period:
1. Preliminary results of low-latitude Pc 3's,
J. Geomag. Geoelectr., 44, 261-276, 1992.
- Yumoto, K., and the 210 (deg) MM Magnetic Observation Group,
The STEP 210 (deg) magnetic meridian network project, J. Geomag., Geoelectr., 48, 1297-1309, 1996.
- These three issues are essentially important for continuation of
our widely-diverged 210MM magnetometer chain.
If a manuscript with the 210MM data is prepared for publication without considering
these rules, PI may ask the journal editor to withdraw the manuscript.
For More Information
Last Modified: 03 January 2017